The Galactic Republic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Senate of the Republic

2 posters

Things i do or should be doing wile waiting for the fleet to come home

Penelope
    Penelope

Things i do or should be doing wile waiting for the fleet to come home Empty Things i do or should be doing wile waiting for the fleet to come home

Post  Penelope Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 am

interesting links !!!
    here you post links on :
    things you do
    you have created
    you sing with
    or dance on
    you get inspire with
    you inform yourself with
    makes you laught/cry
    makes you think.....

PS;please,litle kids play here, so ALWAYS choose to be respectful and intersting... ! Razz

Penelope
    Penelope
    Penelope

Things i do or should be doing wile waiting for the fleet to come home Empty Re: Things i do or should be doing wile waiting for the fleet to come home

Post  Penelope Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:58 am

i go first,here is one i listen wile playing ogame,it is old but still, love to go there

http://www.ted.com/
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Admin

Things i do or should be doing wile waiting for the fleet to come home Empty Re: Things i do or should be doing wile waiting for the fleet to come home

Post  Apollo Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Post is my jokes section Razz

But seriously I always have a movie going on my comp while I play ogame currently working my way through the Big Bang theory.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:00 am