The Galactic Republic

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Senate of the Republic

2 posters

This is the section of the forum we post jokes right?

Poll

Good Joke or Bad Joke

[ 2 ]
    This is the section of the forum we post jokes right? Bar_left100%This is the section of the forum we post jokes right? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    This is the section of the forum we post jokes right? Bar_left0%This is the section of the forum we post jokes right? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Isodore
    Isodore

This is the section of the forum we post jokes right? Empty This is the section of the forum we post jokes right?

Post  Isodore Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Alright Boys and girls. I want to know what you think. Just thought this one up. Good or bad Joke (had me laughing so hard I almost wet meself)

"Hey, was wondering if you would like to join my alliance.

Currently Ranked 4th. Only two more spaces available.

It is called D.K , short for Dark Knights.

If you would like to join please send an application by clicking on search, (top of the page) then alliances/tags and type in D.K or Dark Knights and use the link to the right shaped like a letter to apply.

Thanks, mmarkk"

Once my fleet lands I will check and send my reply. Those ships need to stretch their legs anyways.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Admin

This is the section of the forum we post jokes right? Empty Re: This is the section of the forum we post jokes right?

Post  Apollo Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

LOL I got the exact same message Smile
    Isodore
    Isodore

This is the section of the forum we post jokes right? Empty Re: This is the section of the forum we post jokes right?

Post  Isodore Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:59 pm

I sent him a message. Problem was my girl needed my help today so I left the delivery to my fleet. Haven't heard back from him...I think the message got across.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content